Friday, September 18, 2009

Silver Week

Vacation

This coming week here in Japan is Silver Week, which means we get Monday, Tuesday, Wednessday off from school which makes for a 5 day weekend. Both Jessi and I will remain on campus, but we have a lot of cool stuff planned.

Also this will give me a chance to catch up with life and sleep. Today and Yesterday have been very eventful. Today particularly we visited the elementary school. So much fun. I've also joing a conversation club, and have been paird up with a Japanese student to talk with. I also received 35 gigabytes of Anime from my Manga Professor. There is a wave of clothe that is threatening to flood my room. We had a nice dinner in town, and in october Jessi and I will be putting on a Circus Performance at the festival.

Details at 11!

-Mack

1 comment:

  1. Your manga professor gave you 35 gigs of anime... is it homework? Yet another reason to ask myself, "Why oh why did I forgo the opportunity to do this when I was still an undergrad?"

    ReplyDelete