Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Continuation of the Aeon Mall Trip

So yesterday we went to Aeon Mall, and I got some board games. I also got a clip of the sort of view one might see from the bus of the Akita Countryside.



Akita is a vry rural area, but it's very green and I think it's very pretty. At the Mall, I decided that I was going to spend some time at the Arcade. I sank ten bucks into it within 20 minutes, so I figured I shouldn't wait to take video and got the heck out of there. They have some pretty awesome games, there, including a Gundam POD, DDR, and a couple card based games that seem pretty fun. Beyond the games, they have several crane games, to win a variety of awesome toys. I tried to win Jessi a mechanical squirrel that ran around in a wheel, but after three bucks and no squirel I decided I would leave it for another day. There was also this . . .

Potato Machine

It's filled with potatos. I kinda wanted one, but realized I could go to the grocery store to buy potatoes. They're actually edible potatoes, a doller could win you 1 potato. I don't know if thats even a good deal.

They also had a Taiko Drumming game.




Jessi graciously only taped me on medium, and not on hard. I really embarrassed myself on Hard mode.

There will be much gaming in the future.


-Mack

1 comment:

  1. You have found the fabled Gundam POD and witnessed and kowtowed before all of its mightiness! Congrats! Kinda neat isn't it? I see you have realized the drawback of having so many interesting things to sink your money into - you really are sinking your money, at a record pace.

    Some crane games include giant boxes of candy, so if you're feeling particularly lucky and adept at crane games one day, popping in 200 yen might land you 1000 yen worth of Hi-Chew. :)

    ReplyDelete