Saturday, September 19, 2009

Animexplosion

A List of Recently Acquired Anime

<Bubble Gum Crisis>
<Cutie Honey >
<Dirty Pair>
<Galactic Heroes >
<Gundam Z >
<Mysterious Cities of Gold >
<Nadia >
<Lodoss>
<Giant Robo>


My professor of Managa Mania invited anyone who wants free anime to come to his office, where he has compiled a huge database of anime episodes. I went without knowing quite what to ask for, so he started with some earlier anime, 70's and 80's, and with the promise that if I had space for it I could always come back for more.

It's 35 Gigs of Anime, I havevn't even figured out the number of hours of shows I now have on my harddrive. I recently bought a 500 gigabyte harddrive in anticipation of video space for my new video camera, but 500 gigabytes has plenty of room for anime as well. As I work my way through these series I will let you know how they are.

3 comments:

  1. Find a way to bring all of that back to this side of the Pacific :0~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please bring it all back here! Isn't Ashmore awesome? I played a Gundam video game in his office last semester, good stuff lol. Tell him Happy Birthday from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's some classic stuff, there. If you want to reach the same level of consumption as Jimmy and me, though, you're probably going to have to watch a little more than his entire collection *_*

    Are there certain types of shows that you particularly enjoy? Biased recommendations available!

    ReplyDelete